Ability Works Australia Ltd
1 Yarra Boulevard
Kew VIC 3101
Tel: +61 3 9853 7080
Fax: +61 3 9853 9715
Established in 1975, Ability Works Australia focuses on providing B2B manufacturing, fabrication and labour solutions for clients, with particular success in partnerships with SME’s.
The range of current services in manufacturing includes:
- wire basket and tray manufacture,
- a range of steel cutting, drilling and finishing,
- projection welding and metal pressing up to 60 tonne capacity.
Ability Works Australia also provides other services:
- packaging and assembly services,
- supply chain/logistics solutions including EDI capabilities and
- labour services for firms looking for outsourcing or labour overflow solutions.
Client satisfaction is validated through ISO 9002 accreditation.
The range of clients range from some of Australia’s largest whitegoods manufacturers to start up joint venture projects for emerging small enterprises.
Our customers would be delighted to provide Ability
Works Australia’s prospective customers with validation of products and services we provide.
A unique organisation, Ability Works Australia is a provider of employment and training opportunities for people with disabilities.